Monday, March 29, 2010

Starting anew...


With the start of a new quarter I am making the decision to continue on with my blog here but from now on it will be (mostly) non-academic. This is just a place for me to spill my guts (without any actual blood and guts). I just have a lot to say, there's a lot on my mind and I think that my horse is sick of hearing it all.

I had a big developement last night. Quintin and I have been talking very seriously about what our future looks like and it seems to be that both us a very open to the idea of getting engaged within the not-too-distant future. He actually told me that when he was in his last segment at boot camp he had actually thought through some ways to ask me to marry him. (!!!????!!!!!) I never thought that I would be the kind of girl who got butterflies when she heard that kind of stuff...but last night when I was laying in bed I was totally head-over-heels!

This is a real possibility (oxymoron?). I may have found that "one." He makes me so incredibly happy and I have literally never felt so complete. I can't even imagine being with someone else. The sound of his voice makes anything better. I still have so much to do, explore, and learn...some of that he will be a part of and some of it he will act as background support for. I just can't wait for our life to start--together.

I spent two days with him in South Carolina and only had limited one-on-one time with him, but just that brief amount of time with him back in my life totally refreshed me. I didn't realize how I had totally crawled back inside myself and started shutting everything else out. He brought me back though. He was just what I needed.

I am so in love with a boy. Who woulda thought?

This was a start. I will be getting deeper...don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment